Autumn Live Ltd
Policy last reviewed – May 2023
Reviewed by – all directors
Policy owner – Jan Carlyle
Next review date – May 2024
Data Protection Controller – Autumn Live Limited
This policy has been updated to incorporate Article 30 of GDPR, 25th May 2018.
Autumn Live Ltd
10 Parchment Street
Winchester, Hampshire SO23 8AT
Data Protection Officer: Jan Carlyle
Purposes of Processing:
- Autumn Live Limited processes data for event organisation and marketing campaigns.
- Autumn Live Limited is the data controller for its own events organisation.
- Autumn Live is the data processor for events organised on behalf of our clients.
- Autumn Live Limited also is the data processor when sending out marketing comms on behalf of our clients.
- Autumn Live Limited processes data for HR / Employees wages.
Autumn Live adheres to the directive of 1995 and the GDPR of 25th May 2018
All data collected by Autumn Live is held securely in Airtable, Eventbrite, Mailchimp, Mailerlite, Hopin/RingCentral Events, Zoom, Todoist, Slido, Survey Monkey and Typeform, as lists, and in MS Excel, Google docs held securely in Dropbox, MS OneDrive or Google Drive. These platforms are all GDPR compliant.
All transfer of data internally is carried out in accordance with this data processing agreement.
We collect data from:
Delegates, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and attendees and potential attendees of events, as well as client’s customers or sales contacts.
What type of data do we collect:
We may process name, job-title, organisation, contact details (phone number, address, email, social media links) and any permissions or preferences you submit to us.
Information we collect about you:
- You may provide information to us via an enquiry form on our website
- You may provide information to us by registering for one of the events we organise
- You may provide information to us by consenting to us sending an electronic update (e-newsletter) regarding an event or programme we organise
- You may provide information to us by enquiring about one of our services via an email or phone call
How we use this information:
- To tell you about events or programmes we are organising (events that you have signed up to attend or have expressed an interest in attending).
- We may (if delegates consent) share the delegates information with: speakers, sponsors and/or exhibitors at the event.
- To tell you about services that we or one of our clients offers (where you have given consent to receive such information).
- We may share your data with a client, if the data you have given us was collected for an event we have organised on that client’s behalf.
- We do not pass your data to other organisations or third parties. We do not sell your data.
- We may need to pass your data to HMRC for VAT purposes.
How is the information stored and processed:
- The data will be held on password protected MS Excel spreadsheets or GoogleSheets.
- The data will be also be held on event registration platforms, for example: Eventbrite, Hopin/RingCentral Events and Zoom.
- The data is also uploaded to Mailchimp or MailerLite (or similar GDPR compliant mailing software) in order to deliver email communications.
- All attendees may receive an email requesting feedback via Survey Monkey post-event or via Slido or Typeform within an event.
- The data is used on task management tools such as ToDoist.
- Delegate data will be downloaded from the relevant platforms and saved into a file on Dropbox or MS OneDrive.
Organisation Security/Data Transfer:
We do not transfer data outside of the UK currently.
No electronic method of storage or transmission over the internet is 100% secure. The data is protected by using passwords when it is transmitted via email.
All computers are accessed securely (through fingerprint recognition or strong password), the data is held in software programmes such as: Eventbrite, Hopin/RingCentral Events, Zoom, Mailchimp, Mailerlite, Trello, ToDoist, Slido, Typeform, Dropbox, MS OneDrive, GoogleDrive and Survey Monkey which are all compliant with GDPR (25 May 2018).
We hold data for 5 years.
- Request access to the information Autumn Live hold about you at any time
- Correct any information Autumn Live hold about you
- Request any information Autumn Live holds about you to be deleted
If you have any questions about the information Autumn Live hold about you, please contact the Data Processor: Jan Carlyle, Autumn Live Ltd, 10 Parchment Street, Winchester Hants, SO23 8AT T: 07813 978870 email: email@example.com
You can also contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) directly.
If you don’t provide data to us:
If you cannot supply an email address when you are registering for one of our events we cannot register your booking or contact you about updates relating to the event you want to be registered for.